Republicans to sponsor leadership conference for United Way
Morrow County Republicans are presenting a Performance Leadership: Talent Management and Logic Models conference, offering tools for public, private and non-profit businesses.
The two-day event will be held October 4 and 5 at the Morrow County Community Services Building, Room 154A, at 619 W. Marion Road in Mt. Gilead. All proceeds from registration fees go to the United Way of Morrow County.
Keynote Speakers for this event will be:
12th District U.S. Congressman Pat Tiberi
26th District Ohio Senator Dave Burke
OFRW President Jean Turner and Vice President Lynn Bliss
82nd District Ohio Representative Jeff McClain
The focus of this conference is:
- When looking for critical talents to get a job done right, do you accurately know who has those talents?
- How effective is your Performance Management system design and what are the actual practices of your management team?
- “Job Experience” vs. specific “talents,” how do these differ, which are you using, and which should you use?
- How do you identify the “real” Subject Matter Experts in your business… and how do you engage them?
- Do you spend money training employees and feel it going down the drain?
- Are your accountability tools effective?
This Performance Leadership program will be presented by Michael McVey. Registration is:
Thursday, Oct. 4 from 8:00 — 8:45 a.m., with the program from 8:45 a.m. — 5:00 p.m. There will be a continental breakfast and lunch on Thursday.
Friday, Oct. 5 the program is from 8:30 a.m. — noon.
The cost is $45. Checks can be made payable to: Morrow County United Way. Send checks along with the name of the person attending, company/agency, title, telephone number and your email address to:
Penny Porter, 2505 Township Road 188, Cardington, Ohio 43315
For more information on registration, call 419–768-4643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org