The March meeting of the Edison Village Council was moved from March 9th to March 16 due to the illness of several council members. Regular Edison Council meetings continued on the second Monday of the month with the April 13th meeting.
Fans of legendary comic duo Abbott and Costello have much to commemorate this year. Seventy-five years ago, the pair debuted on film for Universal's “One Night in the Tropics.” They would go on to make almost 30 films for the studio,...
MID-OHIO NAMES TRUSTEES - Three trustees were re-elected to the board of trustees at the annual meeting of Mid-Ohio Energy Cooperative, held April 14 at Elgin High School. Nearly 450 members, employees and guests attended the meeting.
Today the City of Galion announced it will take applications to establish an eligibility list for a Part-Time Police Dispatcher for the Galion Police Department. Applications for the position are available at the Galion Police Department, 301 Harding...
Marriage LicenseZachary William Addison, 21, Galion, Student to Katherine Sue Boner, 21, Lexington, Student.
Sexual assault is a very prevalent crime in Morrow County as well as statewide, nationwide and worldwide. Victims are all ages ranging from infant to elderly, female and male. About 60% of victims are female and the remaining 40% male. In 1994 when I...
GALION2.38 Circle K105 N East St & Harding Way E Galion Apr 20, 6:49 PM2.39 BP745 Harding Way W & Portland Way Galion Apr 21, 7:39 AM
Next bloodmobile is April 23
ASHLAND TO HOST NURSING CONFERENCE - Ashland University's College of Nursing and Health Sciences located in Mansfield will host the Ohio Consortium of Nursing Learning Labs (OCONLL) annual conference on April 24 from 8 a.m. to...
April is Donate Life Month! It is a month dedicated to heightening awareness of the need for more registered organ, eye and tissue donors.
Cory Slack, a freshman at The Ohio State University, will be singing with the “Scarlet Fever” when they perform from 5 to 6 pm on Sunday, April 26, on the third floor of the The Ohio State University Student Union on High Street. The...
From the moment acting teachers, directors, and even fellow actors first laid eyes on him, they knew Richard Erdman belonged in films.
Dr. Vincent Pompili, the Board Chair for Catholic Youth Summer Camp (CYSC), announced today that CYSC has acquired 471 acres in Centerburg, Ohio on which to build a permanent home. This wonderful gift was made possible by the generosity and visionary...
BUTTERFLY SUBJECT OF NEW STAMP - A native Ohio butterfly is the featured species for the seventh Ohio Wildlife Legacy Stamp Photo Contest, according to the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR).
The Ohio EPAis funding an informative Environmental Workshop for Law Enforcement Officials, Sanitarians, Solid Waste Management Districts, Environmental Managers, and Decision Makers basic training on topics that include how to respond when confronted...
For most of us, walking is easy. For Ronnie Bachman, it has been a lifelong challenge.
A Michigan man who helped rescue a Delaware family trapped in a cheetah pit at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo recently said the family was in shock after the rescue.
Help Support Summer Reading
The Cardington Village's 2015 paving program will proceed following the vote by Cardington Village Council to accept the recommendation of the village engineer to accept the bid of Mid-Ohio Paving for the 2015 Paving Program. The vote was made...
Help the Morrow County Red Cross meet its bloodmobile quota. Our collection was down this past winter due to the severe winter weather. With the nice weather we have been having, it is now time to spring into action and make up our quota.
GALION2.37 Moto Mart604 Harding Way E & N Pierce St Galion Apr 19, 9:05 PM2.39 Speedway
NC STATE CHILD CARE CENTER HONORED - The NC State/OSU-M Child Development Center achieved a level of quality that exceeds Ohio's child care licensing standards.
Relay for Life of Morrow County is hosting its third annual “Bark for Life” event on Sunday, May 3, 2015 from 2 to 4 pm at the Morrow County Fairgrounds.
ASHLAND TO SPONSOR DEBATE ON TORTURE - Three groups on the Ashland University campus — The Alexander Hamilton Society, the Political Science Department and the Philosophy Club – are sponsoring a debate on the topic of...
For the week of April 20ASHLAND COUNTYState Route 39
April 18th | 0
April 17th | 0
April 14th | 0
2:46 pm | 0
9:46 am | 0
April 20th | 0
April 20th | 0
April 15th | 0
April 13th | 0
April 16th | 0
March 31st | 0